Nie jesteś zalogowany/zarejestrowany na tej stronie. Prosimy zaloguj się lub zarejestruj. Aby się zarejestrować kliknij tutaj...

Ta strona korzysta z plików cookiesKorzystając z naszej strony internetowej wyrażasz zgodę na wykorzystanie przez nas plików cookies w celu zapewnienia Ci wygody podczas jej przeglądania.
Rozumiem. Nie pokazuj w przyszłości.
Panel użytkownika

Nie masz konta? Zarejestruj
Zapomniałeś hasła? Przypomnij

Forum Tizen OS!
Utwórz nowy temat Ten temat jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 87 Poprzednia strona  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Re: [DISCUSSION] AndroBada - Topic for ENGLISH speaking memb
Staż: 0%
Online: 1h 10m
Model: Wave S8500
Firmware: Bada 1.2
Napisane: 2011-03-30, 22:34 
Now stop that.
Androidport, XDA, bada-world.pl and all the others out there ought to be respected.
Don't become overbearing just because you have reached something. I don't want to slag you, but It's still a long way to Android on Wave, so better work together or if this is impossible(as you mentioned) don't blame each other.
With best regards and respect
Daniel

Online: 1h 35m
Model: Wave S5800
Firmware: 1.2 XXJL2
Operator: Meteor Ie
Napisane: 2011-03-30, 23:08 
They came from their site to troll this site specifically, that is very petty. The head of the team (Tom) once said to me "shut up, im bigger than you" (seriously that was his reply) because i questioned the need for 500 euro software to crack a phones boot loader. A 3 year old would have had a better come back and worse still he has never even seen me. Im actually 6.6ft and by my own admission in reasonably good shape.

They have achieved nothing because the group consists of children who have less than an ounce of professionalism between them never mind maturity.

So any way. AndroidBada team if you wouldnt mind doing a list of stuff that works and stuff that dosent, a to do list essentially that would be great.

Online: 4h 15m
Model: GT8500S
Firmware: IIJ
Operator: Yoigo
Napisane: 2011-04-04, 17:19 
Hi again,
Can anybody translate this info please?
[url]http://bada-world.pl/androbada/istotne-i-najnowsze-wiadomo-ci-dotycz-ce-androbady-t3765.html[/url]

thx!

Model: 8500
Firmware: 1.2
Operator: o2
Napisane: 2011-04-04, 17:20 
Nothin the the last days?

greetz

Staż: 20%
Online: 1d 4h 2m
Podziękowań: 4
Podziękował: 7
Operator: Play
Napisane: 2011-04-04, 18:31 
AndroBada team has decided to confide their project to a new developer from XDA forum (mostly due to lack of ideas/skills). His/her nickname/personal data will not be revealed until he/she decide to do so. All essential data/files/stuff were transferred to the new developer. New dev. will assemble a new team shortly. AndroBada team and bada-world.pl are not responsible for any damage that may occur when files will be publish by new dev and applied by users. You can freely use this forum to talk about Android/Bada/Wave/Stuff.

Model: 8500
Firmware: 1.2
Operator: o2
Napisane: 2011-04-04, 21:53 
But why?
A few days ago, it seemed that you didnt like help from XDA.
And now you sent everything to another developer?
Soo, i´m a bit happy about that because maybe developing will be faster now with more (better?) developers, but i can´t understand this step.

greetz

Staż: 20%
Online: 1d 4h 2m
Podziękowań: 4
Podziękował: 7
Operator: Play
Napisane: 2011-04-05, 09:21 
It seems that they simply overestimated their skills. But you have to admit that they (not anybody else) are the ones who have found a smooth way to install Android on Wave. On they other hand AndroBada completely fucked up their PR...
Now, lets wait until new dev publish some info :)

Utwórz nowy temat Ten temat jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 87 Poprzednia strona  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9